Comprehensive Travel Cover:
- Comprehensive cover and extensive choice of options
- UK-based call centre - fast & efficient service
- 24-hour emergency helpline - there when you need us
- Insurance Product Information Document - Bronze
- Insurance Product Information Document - Silver
- Insurance Product Information Document - Gold
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
*All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 20%
Comprehensive Annual Travel Insurance
If you are going away twice or more in a year, an annual multi-trip policy could be better value than buying single trip Insurance for each holiday. You'll be covered for multiple trips worldwide over the year, and each stay can be as long as 31 days. Most pre-existing medical conditions can be covered too.
- Available up to age 90 offering Europe or Worldwide options
- As many trips in a year up to 31 days a time
- With family cover all adults over 18 may travel independently of each other but under 18s must always travel with one of the adults named on the policy
If you are aged 91 or over please click here.
Why take CoverCloud on holiday?
24-hour emergency helpline
All our policies offer a 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service. So you can relax knowing you and your family are protected.
Three Levels of Cover
We offer three levels of cover to suit all budgets and requirements. Customise your policy with options such as winter sports, gadget and enhanced cruise cover.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Cover is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- The maximum age for trips to Europe and all other worldwide areas is 90.
*All premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) which is 20%.
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.