Comprehensive Travel Cover:
- Comprehensive cover and extensive choice of options
- UK-based call centre - fast & efficient service
- 24-hour emergency helpline - there when you need us
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
*All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 20%
Comprehensive Annual Travel Insurance
If you are going away twice or more in a year, an annual multi-trip policy could be better value than buying single trip Insurance for each holiday. You'll be covered for multiple trips over the year, and each stay can be as long as 31 days. Most pre-existing medical conditions can be covered too.
- Available up to age 64 offering Europe or Worldwide options
- As many trips in a year up to 31 days a time
- With family cover all adults over 18 may travel independently of each other but under 18s must always travel with one of the adults named on the policy
Why take CoverCloud on holiday?
24-hour emergency helpline
All our policies offer a 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service. So you can relax knowing you and your family are protected.
Three Levels of Cover
With three levels of cover, the travel insurance can suit all budgets and requirements. Customise your policy with options such as winter sports, gadget and enhanced cruise cover.
Refused cover for pre-existing medical conditions?
There are times when we can't provide cover for certain medical conditions. If this happens, or you're not happy with the price we quoted, you may be able to get cover from a specialist medical insurer instead.
The Government’s MoneyHelper service has a list of these insurers. You can go to the Money Helper website or call 0800 138 7777.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Cover is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or BFPO.
- The maximum age for single-trips to Europe and all other worldwide areas is 75. For annual multi-trip policies the age limit is 65.
Goodtogoinsurance.com and insurewithease.com are trading names of Ancile Insurance Group Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.