Comprehensive Travel Cover:
- UK-based call centre - fast & efficient service
- 24-hour emergency helpline - there when you need us
- Insurance Product Information Document - Bronze
- Insurance Product Information Document - Silver
- Insurance Product Information Document - Gold
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
*All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 20%
Why choose CoverCloud Travel Insurance?
Holidays are all about fun and relaxing and enjoying time with your family.
CoverCloud's comprehensive travel insurance offers you peace of mind so that you can relax while you're away.
Our single trip and annual multi-trip (with or without winter sports) provide superb protection for individuals, couples and families. Choose from our Bronze, Silver, or Gold levels of cover, and tailor your travel insurance to suit you.
If you are aged 91 or over please click here.
Three levels of cover:
- BRONZE: Standard cover of medical insurance, cancellation and curtailment cover, personal liability and personal accident
- SILVER: Superior cover levels as above plus hospital benefit, missed departure, travel delay, personal effects money & passport, legal & inconvenience expenses and cancellation & curtailment
- GOLD: Provides the lowest excess costs as well as the highest cover across all aspects of the policy
Why take CoverCloud on holiday?
24-hour emergency helpline
All our policies offer a 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service. So you can relax knowing you and your family are protected.
Three Levels of Cover
We offer three levels of cover to suit all budgets and requirements. Customise your policy with options such as winter sports, gadget and enhanced cruise cover.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Cover is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or BFPO.
- The maximum age for trips to Europe and all other worldwide areas is 90.
Struggling to find suitable medical cover?
The Money & Pensions Service provide a directory of travel insurance specialists who may be able to help if you are struggling to find suitable cover for existing medical conditions - or you can call them on 0800 138 7777.
*All premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) at the prevailing rate.
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.