Comprehensive Travel Cover:
- UK-based call centre - fast & efficient service
- 24-hour emergency helpline - there when you need us
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
*All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 20%
Why choose Travel Insurance?
Holidays are all about fun and relaxing and enjoying time with your family.
Low cost, comprehensive travel insurance offers you peace of mind so that you can relax while you're away.
The single trip and annual multi-trip policies (with or without winter sports) provide superb protection for individuals, couples and families. Choose from Silver, Gold or Platinum levels of cover to tailor your travel insurance to suit you.
If you are aged 75 or over please click here.
Three levels of cover:
- SILVER: Standard cover of medical insurance, cancellation and curtailment cover, personal liability and personal baggage
- GOLD: Superior cover levels as above plus hospital benefit and pet care
- PLATINUM: Provides the lowest excess costs as well as the highest cover across all aspects of the policy
Why take CoverCloud on holiday?
24-hour emergency helpline
All the policies offer a 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service. So you can relax knowing you and your family are protected.
Three Levels of Cover
With three levels of cover, this travel insurance can suit all budgets and requirements. Customise your policy with options such as winter sports, gadget and enhanced cruise cover.
Refused cover for pre-existing medical conditions?
There are times when we can't provide cover for certain medical conditions. If this happens, or you're not happy with the price we quoted, you may be able to get cover from a specialist medical insurer instead.
The Government’s MoneyHelper service has a list of these insurers. You can go to the Money Helper website or call 0800 138 7777.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Cover is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or BFPO.
- The maximum age for single-trips to Europe and all other worldwide areas is 75. For annual multi-trip policies the age limit is 65.
Goodtogoinsurance.com and insurewithease.com are trading names of Ancile Insurance Group Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.