- Comprehensive - four levels of cover to suit your needs
- Up to £7,000 in vets' fees per condition
- 24-hour Vet helpline if your pet becomes unwell or you need advice
- Accident Only - cover available
- Money for advertising your lost pet (excludes Accident Only)
- Policy Wording
- Insurance Product Information Document - Accident Only
- Insurance Product Information Document - Bronze
- Insurance Product Information Document - Silver
- Insurance Product Information Document - Gold
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 12%
Pet Insurance you can trust
As pet owners, we realise the importance of ensuring that our pets enjoy the best possible treatment in the unfortunate event that they are injured or taken ill.
Vet's fees can be very expensive - a cat or dog injured in a road accident can easily cost as much as £750 in vet's fees. The average cost of a visit to the vet is currently over £200 with some more complex treatments such as hip dysplasia costing as much as £4,000.
Up to 1 in 2 pets will need unscheduled veterinary treatment this year but only 1 in 10 are insured.
Pet Insurance from CoverCloud offers you a straight forward and convenient way of providing insurance against costly fees, at a reasonable and economic cost.
- Exceptional prices with excellent cover
- Includes cover for pets abroad
- Spread the cost by paying monthly
We Quote a Fair Price:
Unlike some of our competitors, we tailor our premiums to your pet. Some companies charge all of their customers the same price irrespective of where they live, what breed they have and how old their pet is – this isn’t fair.
You wouldn’t expect a 17 year old living in London driving a sports car to pay the same insurance premium as a 45 year old living in Cornwall driving a mini.
Some pet insurance companies charge everybody the same price – this isn’t fair.
We have developed a system that considers you and your pet along with certain other key details. You pay the premium based on your circumstances and your pet.
You do not have to pay a higher premium to subsidise other pet owners – we think this is fairer.
Please note that CoverCloud Pet Insurance sales and claims administration is now being provided by our sister company Insurancefair.