Corporate mobile phone insurance for businesses
CoverCloud Insurance now provides comprehensive phone insurance for business and corporate customers that require high volume cost-effective cover for staff and employees. We are able to insure most models of phone including the latest iPhone X and Samsung S9 smartphones.
CoverCloud business mobile phone insurance offers:
- Centralised phone management
- Dedicated account manager
- Simple and quick registration of phone details
- Worldwide cover as standard
For more information and to get a quote please call 0345 812 0035.
Why insure with CoverCloud:
- Comprehensive - choose from 2 levels of cover and 3 excess levels
- No Limit on Claims while you're insured with us
- Worldwide Cover as Standard
- Easy Payments - monthly or annual payments
All the cover you need:
We will pay the cost of repairs if your gadget is damaged as the result of an accident or malicious damage. If your gadget is not repairable then we will provide you with a replacement gadget.
We will pay the cost of repairs if your gadget is damaged by liquid as the result of an accident. If your gadget is not repairable then we will provide you with a replacement gadget.
We will pay repair costs if your gadget suffers an electrical breakdown occurring outside of the manufacturers guarantee period. If your gadget is not repairable then we will provide you with a replacement gadget.
If you have chosen cover that includes Theft and your gadget is stolen we will provide you with a replacement gadget. Where only part or parts of your gadget have been stolen, we will only replace that part or parts.
If you have chosen cover that includes Loss and you accidentally lose your gadget we will replace it. Loss cover is only available for mobile phones, iPads, tablets and smartwatches
If your gadget is lost or stolen, we will refund the cost of unauthorised calls made from it after the time it was lost or stolen up to a maximum of £10,000.
We will pay the cost of repairs if the screen of your smartphone is damaged as the result of an accident. If your gadget is not repairable then we will provide you with a replacement gadget.
Our gadget insurance policy provides overseas cover for unlimited durations as standard unlike some insurance companies who only offer cover for limited times such as 90 days.
If your gadget is accidentally lost or stolen and the claim is covered by your policy, we will refund the cost of unauthorised transactions made using your e-wallet facility up to a maximum of £500.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Gadgets must be less than 3 years old at the start date of the insurance. There is no age limit when renewing your policy with us.
- You will not be able to make a claim within the first 14 days of the start date of the policy if your gadget is over 60 days old. This does not apply when renewing a policy.
- Proof of usage (evidence from your network provider showing your phone has been in use since the policy was purchased and up to the event giving rise to the claim) may be requested if you make a claim.
- An excess applies to each and every claim.
- Loss cover is only available for mobile phones, iPads, tablets and smartwatches.
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
All premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) which is 12%.
* Loss cover is only available for Smartphones, iPads, Tablets and Smartwatches