Corporate mobile phone insurance for businesses
CoverCloud Insurance now provides comprehensive phone insurance for business and corporate customers that require high volume cost-effective cover for staff and employees. We are able to insure most models of phone including the latest iPhone 11 and Samsung S10 smartphones.
CoverCloud business mobile phone insurance offers:
- Centralised phone management
- Dedicated account manager
- Simple and quick registration of phone details
- Worldwide cover as standard
For more information and to get a quote please call 0345 812 0035.
Why insure with CoverCloud:
- Instant Cover if your gadget is less than 60 days old
- 12-month warranty on all replacements
- Backed by AXA - No 1 global insurance brand
- No Limit on Claims while you're insured with us
- Worldwide Cover included
All the cover you need:
We will pay the cost of repairs if your smartphone is damaged as the result of an accident or malicious damage. If your smartphone is not repairable then we will provide you with a replacement smartphone.
We will pay the cost of repairs if your smartphone is damaged by liquid as the result of an accident. If your smartphone is not repairable then we will provide you with a replacement smartphone.
We will pay repair costs if your smartphone suffers an electrical breakdown occurring outside of the manufacturers guarantee period. If your smartphone is not repairable then we will provide you with a replacement smartphone.
If you have chosen the Premier or Elite cover level and your smartphone is stolen we will provide you with a replacement smartphone. Where only part or parts of your gadget have been stolen, we will only replace that part or parts.
If you have chosen the Elite cover level and you accidentally lose your smartphone we will replace it.
If your smartphone is lost or stolen, we will refund the cost of unauthorised calls made from it after the time it was lost or stolen up to a maximum of £10,000.
We will pay the cost of repairs if the screen of your smartphone is damaged as the result of an accident. If your smartphone is not repairable then we will provide you with a replacement smartphone.
Our gadget insurance policy provides year-round overseas cover included.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Gadgets must be less than 1 year old at the start date of the insurance when purchasing a new policy. There is no age limit when renewing your policy.
- You will not be able to make a claim within the first 14 days of the start date of the policy if your gadget is over 60 days old.
- Proof of usage (evidence from your network provider showing your phone has been in use since the policy was purchased and up to the event giving rise to the claim) may be requested if you make a claim.
- An excess applies to each and every claim.
- ** Theft Cover only applies if you select the Premier or Elite Cover option.
- *** Loss Cover only applies if you select the Elite Cover option.
All premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) which is 12%.
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.