Comprehensive Travel Cover:
- UK-based call centre - fast & efficient service
- 24-hour emergency helpline - there when you need us
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
*All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 20%
Medical Screening Travel Insurance
CoverCloud offers comprehensive cover for a huge variety of medical conditions, for travellers aged up to 90 years and is available across all policies.
- Cover for many pre-existing medical conditions
- Available up to age 90
- Up to £10 million medical emergency and repatriation cover
- Quick and simple online screening process or can be completed over the phone
- UK Contact Centre & 24-hour emergency support
- Supplier failure cover included in Silver and Gold cover levels
*Please remember that you must disclose all ALL pre-existing medical conditions to ensure you obtain the right insurance and your cover remains valid.
If you are aged 91 or over please click here.
Why take CoverCloud on holiday?
24-hour emergency helpline
All our policies offer a 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service. So you can relax knowing you and your family are protected.
Three Levels of Cover
We offer three levels of cover to suit all budgets and requirements. Customise your cover with options such as golf, overseas wedding, winter sports, business, gadget, enhanced cruise and more.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Cover is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- The maximum age for trips to Europe and all other worldwide areas is 90. However, a maximum age of 65 years of age applies for winter sports.
*All premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) which is 20%.
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.