Comprehensive Travel Cover:
- UK-based call centre - fast & efficient service
- 24-hour emergency helpline - there when you need us
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
*All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 20%
Why choose CoverCloud Travel Insurance?
Holidays are all about fun and relaxing and enjoying time with your family. CoverCloud's comprehensive travel insurance offers you peace of mind so that you can relax while you're away.
We offer single trip and annual multi-trip (with or without winter sports) cover for individuals, couples and families.
If you are aged 91 or over please click here.
We offer three levels of cover
- BRONZE: Standard cover of medical and dental insurance, cancellation and curtailment cover, personal liability and personal accident
- SILVER: Superior cover levels as above plus hospital benefit, missed departure, travel delay, end supplier failure, personal effects money & passport, legal & inconvenience expenses and timeshare cancellation & curtailment
- GOLD: Provides the lowest excess costs as well as the highest cover across all aspects of the policy
All the travel cover you need...
Why take CoverCloud on holiday?
24-hour emergency helpline
All our policies offer a 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service. So you can relax knowing you and your family are protected.
Three Levels of Cover
We offer three levels of cover to suit all budgets and requirements. Customise your cover with options such as golf, overseas wedding, winter sports, business, gadget, enhanced cruise and more.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Cover is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- The maximum age for trips to Europe and all other worldwide areas is 90. However, a maximum age of 65 years of age applies for winter sports.
*All premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) which is 20%.
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.