Comprehensive Travel Cover:
- UK-based call centre - fast & efficient service
- 24-hour emergency helpline - there when you need us
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
*All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 20%
Enhanced Cruise Travel Insurance
If you're embarking on a cruise, make sure you're well protected with travel insurance that gives you that bit extra. If you or anyone of your party are struck down with illness or your cruise is interrupted, you'll want to be sure that you have quality cover that gives you peace of mind.
Enhanced Cruise cover can be easily added to your single trip or annual multi-trip policy.
- Up to £5,000 cruise cancellation cover
- Up to £1,000 for missed port departure
- Up to £1,000 for cruise interruption
- Up to £500 for itinerary change
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Emergency assistance available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Available for up to 365 days on single trip
Why take CoverCloud on holiday?
24-hour emergency helpline
All our policies offer a 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service. So you can relax knowing you and your family are protected.
Three Levels of Cover
We offer three levels of cover to suit all budgets and requirements. Customise your cover with options such as golf, overseas wedding, winter sports, business, gadget, enhanced cruise and more.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Cover is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- The maximum age for trips to Europe and all other worldwide areas is 90. However, a maximum age of 65 years of age applies for winter sports.
*All premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) which is 20%.
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.