Comprehensive Travel Cover:
- UK-based call centre - fast & efficient service
- 24-hour emergency helpline - there when you need us
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
*All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 20%
Winter Sports Insurance
Winter sports cover can be easily added to your single trip or annual multi-trip policy. Whether you ski on black runs or gentle slopes, our winter sports insurance will cover your needs.
Our comprehensive winter sports insurance policies cover loss and damage to equipment, medical emergencies, lost or stolen lift passes, piste closure and avalanche cover.
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Emergency assistance available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Cancellation cover up to £3,000 per person
- Available for up to 365 days on single trip
- Up to 17 days skiing per policy year on annual multi-trip with winter sports either for Europe or Worldwide
- Cover for on-piste skiing and snowboarding with additional activities covered under the sports & activities options
- Available up to age 65
Why take CoverCloud on holiday?
24-hour emergency helpline
All our policies offer a 24-hour medical emergency and repatriation service. So you can relax knowing you and your family are protected.
Three Levels of Cover
We offer three levels of cover to suit all budgets and requirements. Customise your policy with options such as winter sports, gadget and enhanced cruise cover.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
As with all policies of this type there are certain limitations and certain things that are not covered. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
- Cover is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- The maximum age for trips to Europe and all other worldwide areas is 90.
*All premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) which is 20%.
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.