How we can help:
- 24 hour helpline - if you need a repairer day or night
- Fast response - we aim to have a repairer with you within 2 hours
- Approved repairers - trusted network of experienced contractors
- Low cost - from £8.59 per month
- Option boiler service for homeowners and landlords
- Landlord cover for tenanted properties
- Unlimited claims per year
Your home protected from £8.59 per month!
If you are unfortunate enough to have a home emergency such as your central heating breaking down or your drains becoming blocked, all you need to do is call us and we'll arrange for a fully trained and approved contractor to come to your house and carry out emergency repairs.
Why choose CoverCloud Home Emergency Protect?
- Up to £500 cover per claim
- Up to 5 claims per year
- Landlord/tenant properties covered with our Landlord policy
- Permanent repair carried out where possible within the cover limit
- Optional comprehensive boiler service
- Comprehensive UK contractor network
- No excess to pay
- UK based customer care team available 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Cover for alternative accommodation should your property become uninhabitable overnight
- Cover for vermin, glazing and roof storm damage
Why use CoverCloud to protect your home?
Fully Trained Contractors
All contractors are fully vetted and must belong to a recognised trade association and have the relevant certificates covering Gas, Electricity and Health & Safety where appropriate. Once approved, all contractors are subjected to regular audits and there are strict Service Level Agreements in place which must be adhered to at all times.
Simple and Easy
With CoverCloud you can pay in one lump sum for the year or 12 easy to manage monthly installments. We've teamed up with GoCardless - the UK's number 1 Direct Debit provider to provide the very best service. All personal and payment information you send to us is securely encrypted using SSL with 128bit encryption.
Significant Exclusions or Limitations
This insurance is not an equipment maintenance contract, household building or contents policy. It complements your household insurance policies, providing services and benefits which are not usually available under such policies.
There are some situations which are not covered. These generally involve anything you already know about or that is caused by deliberate or careless acts on your part. The most significant exclusions of this policy are set out below. There may be other exclusions that are significant to
you, so you need to check the policy document for full details.
Any circumstances known to you at the time of applying for this insurance or at any time prior to the commencement of this insurance
Properties outside mainland Great Britain
Properties with more than 5 bedrooms
Normal day-to-day property maintenance or gradual deterioration in performance which do not give rise to a emergency
Damage caused to contents
There is a limit of 5 claims per year
Cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy
All prices include Insurance Premium Tax at 12%